Disciplines & Leagues
CAThletes compete in running disciplines for $WLKN tokens. Competitions take place in 6 Leagues. There’s a minimum CAThletes entry level for each League, and the higher the League, the higher the rewards for winning.
- level 0 CAThletes can enter the first League;
- for the second League, the minimum level of a game character to enter should be 2;
- for the third League — level 4;
- for the fourth League — level 6;
- for the fifth League — 8;
- the sixth League is for level 10 CAThletes only.
Thus, players are encouraged to upgrade their CAThletes, enter higher Leagues and win more tokens.
There are three running disciplines in each League: sprint, marathon and urban running. Each competition costs one point of energy, which is restored over time. Each of the CAThlete’s stats influences the chances to win in a particular running discipline. Speed plays a major role for winning in sprints, strength — in urban running, and endurance — in marathons.
Once the discipline and CAThlete are selected, Walken algorithms quickly find a rival of equal level among other players, and then the race begins.