Tokenomics of Walken
Allocation, Use Case & Potential of The Walken Token ($WLKN)
$WLKN is a SPL-Token that is based on Solana Smart Contract. It is secured according to Solana hybrid protocol of proof-of-stake (PoS) and a concept Solana calls proof-of-history (PoH). $WLKN is a key Walken token that drives the in-game economy ensuring its stability while allowing players to monetize their activity and play to earn.
- Blockchain network: Solana Smart Contract
- Total Supply: 2 000 000 000
- 1.Token Sale
- Private sale 22,6%, 1-year lock-up then linearly 12–18 months;
- Strategic investment 1,4%: 10% TGE, 6 months lock-up, then linearly 18 months;
- Public sale 1,35%: 100% available at TGE;
2. Token Allocation
- Token Sale — 25.35%; Unlocked as per token release schedule
- PTE Rwrds/Ecosystem/Staking/Airdrop — 38.65%; 1% at TGE then linearly for 36 months
- Team & Advisors — 17.00%; 18 month Cliff, then linear vesting over 25 months
- Treasury & Marketing — 15.00%; 6% at TGE, then linear vesting over 32 months
- Liquidity (DEX and CEX) — 4.0%; Strategic release as per market demand
3. Token use case
- For staking;
- Payment unit on Marketplace;
- For leveling up CAThletes;
- For minting CAThletes;
- For providing liquidity on exchanges.
$WLKN token can be earned in Walken as a reward for winning competitions. Defeating others in races ensures a player a certain amount of tokens. The higher the League a player participates in, the larger is the prize pool and the more tokens they can win. Another way to earn $WLKN is selling items and CAThletes on Marketplace.
Developing CAThletes and taking them to a higher level also requires a certain amount of $WLKN, but each new level reached boosts player’s chances to win more tokens as they become able to join higher Leagues with a stronger and faster CAThlete. Such mechanics are a good incentive to use the token in the game, which in turn contributes to stable tokenomics.
To sum it up, $WLKN is a promising token offering a range of possibilities that should not be overlooked.